A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
There are weird things in town, people have changed, they look different.. they look dead, but they are alive! I don’t know why but this giant flying disc is probably responsible. It flew over my ranch, and left for the city. I’ve to follow it.
GunSpinning VR is a rail shooter that takes place in a small city in the wild west. The city is invested by zombies and aliens and you have to clean it up to find the source of the infection.
The game is optimized for Mixed Reality Immersive Headsets as well as flat screens. You can play using a gamepad or a set of motion controllers. There are three game modes
- Learn the game basics in the ranch by shooting bottles
- Play and complete the game in story mode
- Try it if you dare... and challenge your best score
The option panel contains a lot of options to tweak the game. Mixed Reality users have to worry about two things : Post Processing and SunShaft. Both effects requires a good GPU, especially the last one !
A smal trial is available with a full access to the training mode and the very begining of the story mode. It allows you to try the game on your computer.
- Arcade VR Wild West Rail Shooter
- Sweet Country musics
- 8 levels
- 3 game modes
- VR not required
- OSVR / Oculus Rift / HTC Vive / Windows Mixed Reality
- Oculus Touch / NoloVR / Ximmerse / Gamepad
- Android Cardboard / GearVR
The game supports many input system from Gamepad to Motion Controllers.
|Gamepad||Windows / Linux / Mac / Android|
|SteamVR Controllers||Windows / Linux / Mac|
|Windows Mixed Reality||Windows 10|
|OSVR Input System||Windows / Linux / Mac|
|NoloVR||Windows / Android|
|Ximmerse Outside/In Devkit||Android|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Made with||Unity, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, OSVR (Open-Source Virtual Reality)|
|Tags||gun, nolovr, Oculus Rift, oculus-touch, osvr, rail-shooter, Virtual Reality (VR), Western|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Voice control, Oculus Rift, OSVR (Open-Source Virtual Reality), HTC Vive, Google Cardboard VR|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- The BIG update 1.4.0 is outOct 09, 2017
- Version 1.3.0 onlineSep 24, 2017
- GunSpinning VR 1.2.1 is out now!Sep 02, 2017
- Version 1.2.0 will be out next week!Aug 25, 2017
- Spotlight on the new fog systemAug 20, 2017
- Update 1.2 is comingAug 18, 2017
- Get your fixes with Gunspinning VR 1.1.1Jul 23, 2017
- GunSpinning VR 1.1.0 is readyJul 20, 2017